The Units provide a neat, safe solution to contain powerblocks and to route cords around workstations.
Eliminate a common health & safety hazard by simply concealing cords and powerblocks:
- Cord chaos is easily sorted
- Socket powerblocks become less accessible, reducing risk of overloading
- Dangers of cords overheating are sensibly managed
- The chance of cords getting pulled or tugged are reduced
- Under-desks become easier to clean
- Common trip (and spill) hazard is eliminated
- 3 entry/exit points for easy cord routing to equipment
Cable Units have been developed in two sizes to hide either a 6 way (Large) or a 4 way (Small) powerblock, transformer plugs and associated cord clutter. The flat top allows auxiliary items such as tablets and cell phones to be placed on top if Cable Unit is used on a desk.
"Everything fitted neatly inside (the Cable Unit) and the spaces beneath our desks were transformed"… Cable Units were the perfect solution after an office move." continue reading...
- Perfectly integrate with D-Line Desk Raceway, Split Flexible Tube and Spiral Wrap
- Curved ends and a polished lid enables D-Line Cable Units to blend in modern decor
- Offices, front of house and public areas look professional and efficient
- Units are produced from robust electrically-safe ABS material, and have been tested and certified to exacting safety standards
Both sizes are available in black or white. To see the full range of cord management view our online brochure.