Hide cord and cable drops neatly and discreetly; easy to add or remove cords.
D-Line Cable Tube is the perfect solution to ensure cords are organized and managed properly, ideal to protect and hide cords that drop from work stations or computer terminals.
Being made from ultra-flexible material, the pre-split tubing is great for hiding a cluster of cords and wires – cords can be easily inserted or removed by hand using the split seam giving a professional, efficient appearance.
"Hugely improved the appearance of our reception area! Now there is a simple, neat tube running from the phone, monitor, printer, card machine etc. instead of a bunch of cord spaghetti."
Guest House Owner, Houston
- Cable Tube is 3' 7" long; to cover the drop from desk-heights down to floors.
- Easily shortened with scissors
- Available in a choice of two diameters; 1⅓" or 1"
- No tools required, simply retro-fit around existing cords
- Can work in conjunction with Cable Units to protect cord entries and exits
- Available in black or white to match décor
To see our full range of cable management view our online brochure.